INGREDIENTS (SERVES 2)
2 cups (280 g/ 9 3/4 oz ) green peas, fresh, raw or frozen
2 handfuls (200 g / 7 oz) sugar snap peas
1 handful, snow pea shoots, micro greens or sprouts such as broccoli or alfalfa20 g Goats or Persian feta
1 x Dressing (see below)
2 tablespoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons cold-pressed olive oil
You can choose to enjoy this salad raw or slightly blanched… if raw just omit the first steps otherwise read on…
- Blanch your peas and sugar snaps for 15 seconds or until the colour changes to bright green.
- Drain and rinse under cool water or plunge into a bowl of iced water to cool quickly.
- Combine peas, sugar snaps and snow pea shoots into a large bowl.
- Pour over the dressing and toss through.
- Divide into serving plates and top with Persian feta.
- Combine dressing ingredients until creamy looking. Taste and adjust accordingly according to your palate.
- Drizzle over the salad and enjoy.