100 g butter
100 g onion, chopped
20 g garlic, chopped
2-3 small red chillies
20 g Arqa black pepper powder
20 g fresh ginger
10 g fresh coriander
10 g fresh curry leaf
5 g Arqa turmeric powder
5 ml lemon juice
Arqa salt to taste
- Put butter in preheated pan and add garlic and chilli.
- Stir for 2 minutes on a low heat. Add chopped onions and ginger till golden brown.
- Tip in the prawns and toss for 2-3 minutes on high flame.
- Add turmeric, black pepper powder and chopped coriander.
- Add salt to taste and lemon juice.
- Give it one last mix and serve hot with a garnish of coriander spring and lemon wedge.